Thursday, April 12, 2018

Also after that he [Carl Jung] had a wonderful dream which he told me in the night.



Also after that he [Carl Jung] had a wonderful dream which he told me in the night.

For two days before he died he was away in some far country and he saw wonderful and beautiful things.

I am sure of that.

He smiled often and was happy. . . he told me of the wonderful dream he had had; he said: "Now I know the truth but there is a small piece not filled in and when I know that I shall be dead."

Also after that he had a wonderful dream which he told me in the night.

He saw a huge round block of stone sitting on a high plateau and at the foot of the stone was engraved these words:

"And this shall be a sign unto you of Wholeness and Oneness.” Ruth Bailey, Two Friendships, Page 104.

No comments:

Post a Comment