This Blog is dedicated to the Life, Work and Legacy of Carl Jung and Depth Psychology.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Love, should be broken for the sake of life…
Love, should be broken for the sake of life…: The Red Book (Philemon) Not the power of the flesh, but of love, should be broken for the sake of life, since life stands above love. A man needs his mother until his life has developed. Then he se…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
self | The Self Anthology
self | The Self Anthology
-
The following is meant for personal study only. It is a work in progress and will be updated periodically: Absolute Knowledge, Active I...
-
Bollingen, 25th July 1949 It was here, on this day, that I first met Victor White. He was bathing in the lake when I arrived and I al...
-
To A. Zarine Dear M. Zarine, 3 May 1939 Excuse the long delay in my response; I...
No comments:
Post a Comment