Monday, June 5, 2023

This play that I witnessed is my play, not your play. It is my secret, not yours.

This play that I witnessed is my play, not your play. It is my secret, not yours.: Carl Jung Depth Psychology Facebook Group   The Red Book: A Reader's Edition (Philemon) "In the renewed world you can have no outer possessions, unless you create them out of yourselves. You can enter only into your own mysteries. The spirit of the depths has other things to teach you than me. I only have… https://gofund.me/2c1513fc #CarlJung, #Alchemy, #Anima, #Animus, #Archetype, #Feminine, #Woman, #CollectiveUnconscious, #Dreams, #Ego, #Introvert, #Jungian, #Mythology, #Persona, #Shadow, #God, #Religion, #Christ, #Buddhism, #Freud, #Psyche, #Types, #Spirituality, #Synchronicity

No comments:

Post a Comment